Consumer terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing your order and retain a copy of these terms and conditions and the order for future reference
In these terms and conditions:
- we, us and our refer to WantitBuyit.com (registered in Kuwait).
- you and your refer to the purchaser of any goods from us.
- contract means the contract between you and us for the sale by us to you of goods.
- goods means any goods or services you order from us.
- consumer means any natural person who, when placing an order with us, is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession.
- website means our website at www.WantitBuyit.com.
2. Business sales
If you order goods other than as a consumer (eg because you are a business) then:
- these terms and conditions do not apply and
- our business terms and conditions shall apply to your order and any resulting contract between you and us.
Terms of the contract
If you place an order for goods as a consumer, these terms and conditions apply to your order and to the contract between you and us.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will apply to any orders that you place after the time that we update the terms and conditions on our website. The changes will not apply to any order that you place before we make the changes on our website.
We have taken care to ensure that our website and these terms and conditions do not contradict each other. However if there are any inconsistencies or contradictions then these terms and conditions shall apply instead of any contradictory or inconsistent part of our website.When the contract is created No contract exists between you and us until we notify you that we have accepted your order and delivered the goods.
We are not obliged to accept your order.
We may cancel your order if we cannot supply the goods for any reason.
Description and price of the goods
We make every effort to ensure that prices and descriptions of goods shown on our website are accurate at the time you place your order.
The price of the goods will be as shown on the checkout page of our website when have placed your order. This amount will be charged to you by us.
In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund. We may occasionally have to increase the price of goods, even after your order has been accepted by us. If we have to do this, then you may cancel your order.
We will deliver the goods that are placed for order at the delivery address provided during the order registration process by you.
In these terms and conditions, faulty goods means any goods we supply to you that do not conform to the contract.Faulty goods does not include any goods that are faulty due to fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than in accordance with their intended use, failure to follow the manufacturer's or our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the prior approval of us or the manufacturer.
You should notify us as soon as possible in the event of goods delivered found to be faulty.
Returning goods – general
When you return goods to us for any reason (for example because you have cancelled the contract under the Distance Selling Regulations or because you think they are defective goods):
- you must ensure that they are properly and securely packaged and labeled with our address;
- you are always responsible for any damage in transit that is due to incorrect or inadequate packaging by you and
- you are responsible for any damage or loss in transit where you arrange the transport (rather than using our courier).
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performing, any of our obligations under the contract if and to the extent that the failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
Limitation of liability
We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage:
- where there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by us or by our employees or agents;
- where such loss or damage is not reasonably foreseeable to us when we accept your order; or
- to the extent that any increase in loss or damage results from breachof any term of the contract by you.
Our maximum liability to you under the contract shall be twice the value of the goods that you ordered.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability that we are not permitted by law to exclude or (as the case may be) limit.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Pictorial Representation of a Product:
Images of goods on our website is for illustrative purposes only and may differ slightly from the actual goods.